I thought I would sit down and attempt to blog!
So over the past few days I have had the opportunity to read a few blogs of some Stay At Home Mom's I know. I have to say I am so inspired by the way they have TIME to photograph their adorable children, play games/read books to them, do crafts with them, and still have TIME to do laundry, prepare meals ... etc.
I know I did this once before (the Stay At Home Mom thing), but it's different this time. For two reasons. 1. I am in a different place in my life right now - for the better and 2. I now have 2 children to look after.
So I am Starting New. I want to be that mom. The one that has time for everything... Well maybe not everything, but more than what I am accomplishing in a day now. I know, I know, Baby K is only 5 weeks old. But I can do it.
As a matter of fact - as I write this B comes from the hall bath with 2 empty toilet paper rolls. Holding them up to her eyes she says they are her "knocky-lures". This gives me an idea.
I will post photos later!
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment