Can you see it? I got this booboo on my ankle.
I love my new flip-flops.
Did I mention I had a booboo?
I have a matching bathing suit. It looks just like my flip-flops.
Just in case you wanted to see what they looked like from the side.
This is me painting the fence in our back yard. I have my flip-flops on.
Look Mom, I got some paint on me.
And then, I got some on my arm. You can't see it, but it's there.
I have this thing with feet. This is me and Shane.
This is me at the hospital, my baby cousin was born on Tuesday.
Here she is.
Gosh, I have pretty feet. Just like my Papa.
Oh man, did you see my booboo? I got it at the mall, when I was playing with my cousin Meadow.
HI THERE!!
(In a high pitched 4 year old voice.)
What Mom?
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
I'M BUSY!
Are you done yet?
This costume is so itchy.
(Check out that face - Miss Priss)
OK, I'm ready now!
CHEESE!
Me and my friend.
2 comments:
oh my goodness, Kristy-what a hilarious post! Didn't know you had a blog, just found it on FB!
Thanks, she keeps me busy!
But not as busy as you, I catch up with your blog every week.
Post a Comment