I am a stay at home mom (again) of 2 beautiful little angels. I love the computer - Craig says I am addicted. I won't disagree. So, I decided to start a blog to document, celebrate and share our life with others. Enjoy!
B
My little 4 year old princess. She loves taking pictures (she took this one herself), puzzles, crafts, reading, the computer (like her mommy), and her new baby sister. She talks all day long - from the moment she wakes up - to the moment her eyes close. You never know what she is going to say. "How'd you get back there - BIG BOY?" LOL. Currently, we are teaching her to read. Hopefully she will start kindergarten in the fall - because of her birthday, she will have to be tested. I don't think she will have any problems getting in.
Ky Baby
My little grouch. Well - only when she's hungry really - other than that all she does is sleep. She has perfected the smile - as of the 17th of February. We are looking forward to learning more about her personality as she grows! She is definitely a different baby than B (not in a bad way - just different).
1 comment:
Ms.Brooklyn - I'm sure you got those dance moves from your Papa and Papa's daddy. Keep on dancing.
Post a Comment