Monday, April 6, 2009

She just knows.

I guess it's time for an update...
The weather has been crappy, and we haven't been out too much.  I guess the biggest news is that we picked up B's paperwork for early entrance into kindergarten.  I thought it was going to be a few simple forms to fill out, and it turned out to be a 5 page, in-depth questionnaire on why you think your child is ready for school.  Describe her learning abilities.  What kind of questions does she ask.  How does she play with other children.  Whew, I was going out of my mind - I just wanted to answer "She is smart, she just knows" for every question.  Thanks to mom and my sister for helping me out, I think I answered the best I could.  Next step is turning the paperwork in and scheduling a testing date!

I don't have too much else going on, so I will just post some pictures I found on my camera.  I say "found" because, I didn't take them. Well these first few were taken by B.  I am no longer surprised when I download my photos and find a mess of pictures taken at my 4 year old's height range. 

This is Baby K's room. From B's point of view.
This is B's audience, while she does her dance routine.


B even managed to get this cute video of Baby K.


And last of all, here are the Easter pictures! Happy Easter!


P.S. Mom - you have one of these coming to you!



No comments: