Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Earrings

Not much going on around here... just your usual, cleaning house and grocery shopping... BUT today it was sunny. Sunny makes me happy... So we went out.

And this is what happened when we went out today:


It's O.K. Papa, she was such a trooper. She didn't cry at first, it was a delayed reaction (we had to do one at a time.) And then - the girl was so fast - I turned Baby K around and she smiled at me. The little stinker. 

We couldn't leave B out, I bought some dolphin earrings last June when Craig and I went to Bermuda and when we got home, I went to put them in B's ears and the post fell right off them. B remembers EVERYTHING, and while we were at the store today, she reminded me of those earrings "Remember when those dolphin earrings you bought me broke?" So, B ended up with a new pair today too. 

Starting tomorrow it's supposed to be nice - in the 80's. We have some things to do around the OUTSIDE of the house so ... it's looking like it's going to be a good weekend.


No comments: