Here's what's been going on the last few days.
We - B, Baby K, and I - went shopping with Aunt Jess, and cousins Jordan and Emily on Sunday while the boys - Craig, Kevin and Bubba - went off to play at Bubby's. When we got back, B and Jordan had fun blowing bubbles while Baby K and Baby Emily chilled on the porch. (I thought I had more pictures - but I must have been distracted with the 2 year old and 4 year old spilling bubbles on my porch.)
Yesterday I washed 9 loads of laundry. 9 LOADS! Where in the world does 9 loads of laundry come from? It comes from B and Baby K having so many outfits that I only have to do their laundry once every two weeks. I also did towels, sheets and rugs. And then when I was done with that, I also lined the shelves in my kitchen cabinets. Exciting huh?
Today, we will head to the mall to have our Easter pictures taken. This should be interesting. I think I have timed it right though. We should arrive at the mall around noon, where I will feed Baby K. I will then attempt to change B, burp Baby K and then change her before pictures at 1 p.m. We are using JcPenney's this time. I hope they are little more creative than Sears. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment