So, I figure it's silly now to publish all those posts, and I will just summarize them in this one.
It snowed on Monday - I got to listen to "Can we go outside now?" only about 1000 times. We headed out around 3:30 in the afternoon. I shoveled the driveway while B rolled around in the snow. Here are some pictures from that day:
This is B at about 10 AM waiting to go outside. At one point she was fully dressed (snow pants and all) and telling me she wasn't going to get hot - 30 minutes later she looked like this again.
This is B waiting for me to get dressed. She was so excited.
And here we are finally outside.
Baby K didn't do much but sleep through the whole thing.
So, now it's Wednesday. Thank goodness - because I am cranky. It's been a crazy week. I feel like it's the full moon. (I looked it up - it's not till next Wednesday.)
So, in order to get back on track with the blog ... I will cut this one short and get it published before the baby wakes and wants to eat or B comes out of her room wanting me to do something for her.
Here are some cute pics of Baby K smiling...
No comments:
Post a Comment