Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Late

It's quiet here... It should be - it's 10:45 at night. Baby K has issues with going to bed before 11 p.m. so I am sitting here waiting for her to fall asleep. 

Picture taking went well. We arrived ahead of schedule, fed the baby, changed our clothes and made it through a few photos before Baby K became irritated and wanted to fall asleep. I think it was for the best though because the more pictures they take the more money I spend. I can't wait to get them back! I realized I have no pictures of Baby K up in my house.

Yesterday was a good day too. I spent the morning cleaning - really - this was probably because we got a new/used sofa on Tuesday night. I finally got around to dusting my furniture and mopping my floors. I am sure I missed a few spots - but for the most part it looks and feels great. After that, my family accompanied me to the grocery store to get those few necessities.

Today was a busy day and tomorrow I have no plans and I am so looking forward to it. The girls and I have come down with colds or allergies - but considering Baby K is too young for that... it's probably a cold. I have told B that in order for her to go to Mimi's house she has to rest and get better. Hopefully that will keep her low key tomorrow - but probably not.




No comments: