Last night, on our ride to dinner, B was insisting she had to go potty. In my attempt to distract her for just a few minutes, here is our conversation from last night's car ride:
B: pink and purple
Mommy (to B): What is mommy's favorite color?
B: pink and red
Mommy (to B): What is daddy's favorite color?
B: he likes ALL the colors (I looked at Craig - this would have been his answer - as he tells us he has no favorites)
Mommy (to B): What is your favorite food?
B: hot dogs and pizza
Mommy (to B): What is mommy's favorite food?
B: macaroni and cheese (Not quite - but it was a cute answer.)
Mommy (to B): What is daddy's favorite food? (This was a loaded question that I realized AFTER the fact.)
B: daddy likes all food! look at his belly. (She had us cracking up.)
Mommy (to B): What is your favorite car?
B: your old red car mommy.
Mommy (to B): You don't like this car?
B: yes. because of the T.V.
Mommy (to B): What is daddy's favorite car?
B: FITY FI CHEVY! (Again, she had us smiling.)
It was fun to look into the mind of my 4 year old. I have to do that more often.
We are still battling colds on this end... I just wish the weather would make up its mind.
It's supposed to be nice Tuesday through Friday - sunny and warmer weather. Maybe if these kids get over their colds we can head back outside sometime this week.
I have some projects in mind for B this week. That should keep us busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment