Monday, March 30, 2009

The truth is...

There's a reason for no updates in awhile. The truth is there hasn't been that much going on.  The weather was pretty crappy all week. And then Friday came and I took B to the park.


Saturday was pretty nasty, so we just went to dance and then Walmart. We came home and I was totally bored, so I moved the furniture in B's room. I want to paint/stencil her name on one wall and I didn't like where the furniture sat - it didn't go with where I want to paint - so I moved it. Plus, now I can buy a trundle for under her bed and not have to move any furniture when we pull it out. So this week, that will be my project - I have to do Baby K's room too. 

B's project this week will be to make Easter cards for her Great-Grandparents so that I can get their Easter pictures in the mail. They turned out so cute!

Like I said, not much going on, but here are a few pictures and videos from last week.

This is what happens when I get in the shower and Craig is left in charge. Poor Baby K!


Listen close to B.


And one more.

No comments: