Sunday, March 22, 2009

Priceless

Tickets: $66.00
Parking: $18.00
Food (3 pretzel dogs and 3 sodas): $37.00
Magic Spinny/Turny thing (that will get caught in your hair if you get too close): $18.00
Cotton Candy: $12.00
Clown nose (that we just couldn't leave without - and purchased as we were LEAVING): $5.00
Seeing B sit still for more than a minute: PRICELESS!

All I have to say is: We didn't get up until 9:30 this morning!
We (Craig, B and I) had a great time at the circus yesterday. It was our day out, just the three of us, and wasn't that smart of us to leave Baby K with Mimi and Papa? Next year, we are taking the whole clan - including Mimi and Papa (if they want to go).

Last year we traveled to Baltimore to see the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. It was a little scary - to me - and very dirty (Baltimore was scary and dirty - not the circus). I decided to buy tickets at the Verizon Center in DC this year, which was better BUT definitely more crowded.

So if you ask B what her favorite part was she will say


If you ask me what I thought, I would say that this part was just weird:


Look, I have my very own clown!

And you can't forget the TIGERS!


What a great day - even if we were exhausted!


No comments: